Independent Oversight and Advisory Committee for the WHO Health Emergencies Programme
Terms of reference
- Assess the performance of the Organization’s emergency work in preparedness, prevention, detection and response.
- Assess the performance of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme (the WHE Programme) key functions in all emergencies, including graded emergencies and infectious disease risks.
- Review the adequacy of the WHE Programme’s financing and resourcing.
- Provide advice to the Director-General.
- Prepare a report on its activities, containing the Committee’s conclusions and recommendations, for submission by the Chair of the Committee to the World Health Assembly.